Tuesday 3 July 2012

Let me be..


Let me be…

I wanna reach the stars, the skies high above.
I wanna reach the depths, to the rocks deep below.
I wanna cross the oceans, to the lands unknown.
I wnna invade the jungles, dark and deep.
I wanna feel the air, the gust of the winds.
I wanna be free, free to do what I like.
I wanna reach the heights, never reached before.
I wanna break the rules, that have chained me firm.
I wanna free my heart that’s caged and shut.
I wanna express myself, my opinion made known.
I want myself heard, someone to appreciate me.
I want it be known, I too have a heart and soul.
I want to find a love, a love that is pure.
I wanna learn to sing, the song of hope.
I wanna learn to dance, the dance of joy.
I wanna learn to pray, the prayer of faith.
I wanna live my dreams, be what I am.
….Will anyone let me be the one that I am????

-Divz

2 comments: